Cooperative Resources International seeks a full-time Credit & Collections Specialist. The successful candidate will assist in handling internal and external inquiries concerning customer accounts. The candidate will work with delinquent accounts using our collection techniques to keep account receivable balances within corporate guidelines. This candidate will also assist in maintenance of our customer database in addition to the processing of electronic payments.
· Previous experience in working in a Credit department with the ability to make collection calls to delinquent customers and knowledge of performing credit investigations to determine credit limits for new and existing customers.
· Self motivated with the ability to multi task and to work independently with accuracy and speed.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer skills in Excel and word are required, knowledge of J.D. Edwards or SAP a plus.
· Candidate must have a professional attitude and be a team player with a great attention to detail.