This position is 90% dairy and 10% beef.
Major Areas of Accountability
· Provide personalized AI service and breeding program assistance to members and customers that will result in improved profit potential.
· Provide reproductive management expertise to members that will improve reproductive performance in their herds
· Represent Genex in a professional manner while carrying out daily activities timely and efficiently.
· Provide relief and assistance to team members.
· Carry out effective business management practices in accordance with Genex policy and guidelines.
· Promote and adhere to safety in the workplace.
· Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Degree in agriculture or equivalent practical experience/knowledge preferred.
· Strong cattle background
· Aggressive sales and service person who is self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Experience in heat detection and synchronization programs helpful.
· Self-motivated and dependable with desire to develop personally and professionally.
· Strong communication and people skills.
· Computer skills required; ability to work with herd management software a plus.
· Must have valid driver's license.