THE NEW ORDER OF AGRICULTURE:
1. The Bar Keeps Rising for Agri-Salespeople.
2. New Roles - Problem Solvers, Facilitators, Influencers.
3. The Difference Between Selling & Marketing.
4. The Field Marketing Process - Segment, Focus, Target.
SELLING WITH A SYSTEM:
5. The Buying Cycle.
6. The Sales Process.
7. Planning, Organization and Success.
8. Preparing for the Introductory Call.
9. Demonstrating you are Prepared.
10. Professional use of Sales Materials.
11. The # One Rule of Communication.
12. The Different Types of Questions.
13. Becoming a Better Listener.
Agree on Needs / Present
14. From Probing to Presenting.
15. Professional Sales Proposals.
16. The Bidding Process.
17. Gaining Commitment - Part of a Natural Process.
18. Techniques for Gaining Commitment.
19. Buyer Signs and Signals.
20. Negotiation: Win / Win or No Deal.
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE:
21. The # One Reason for Customer Dissatisfaction.
22. The Different Types of Follow-up Service.
23. Ways to Make your Service Stand Out.
24. Managing Accounts Receivables.
25. Working with Different Cultural Groups.
26. Sales Opportunities when working with Farm Employees.
27. When Things go Wrong.
28. The Role of the Customer Service Department.
29. A Strategy for Handling Customer Complaints.
30. Why Customers Quit.
31. Salesperson ‘Turn-offs.'
32. Understanding Objections.
33. Handling Common Objections.
34. Working with ‘Difficult People.'
35. Warm up your Calls with Quality Referrals.
36. Customer Views on Providing Referrals.
37. How to Ask for Referrals.
38. Networking for Fun and Profit.
UNDERSTANDING BUYER MOTIVATION:
39. The ‘Fear of Loss;' the ‘Hope of Gain.'
40. Fulfilling Buyer ‘Wants' as well as ‘Needs.'
41. Buying Influencers - PART I.
42. Buying Influencers - PART II.
43. The Different Buyer Types.
44. Buyer Perspectives on Price.
45. Qualifying Prospects.
46. Selling is a Contact Sport.
47. Call Objectives vs. Commitment Objectives.
48. Social Media Marketing.
49. Essential Ingredients of Effective Teams.
50. Effective use of your Company Support Team.
THE ROLE OF THE AG CONSULTANT:
51. The Increasingly Important Role of Farm Consultants.
52. The Different ‘Levels of Value.'
53. The Consultative Process.
54. Benchmarking - How can I Improve things here?
55. Making the most of On-Farm Meetings.
56. Staying Sharp as a Consultant.
57. Earning the Business on Large Farms.
COPING WITH CHANGE:
58. What's driving all the Change in Business Today?
59. Embracing Change for Organizational & Personal Success.
60. The role of the Internet in Agri-Selling.
61. The Differing ways Buyers Adopt Technology.
THE SALES PROFESSION:
62. Selling with a MISSION.
63. Salesmanship - What is it?
64. Selling with Integrity.
65. Selling in the Ag. Economy.
66. Goal Setting and Business Success.
67. Pathway to my Goal.
68. Rewards of a Selling Career.
69. Professionalism and People Skills.
70. Learning and Competitive Advantage.
TEN STRATEGIES FOR TIMES OF ECONOMIC ADVERSITY
71. Strategies for Times of Economic Adversity - PART I.
A. Remain Positive and Enthused.
B. Tighten up your own Ship.
72. Strategies for Times of Economic Adversity - PART II.
C. Communicate and Listen Hard.
D. Focus Long-Term.
73. Strategies for Times of Economic Adversity - PART III.
F. Work with other Industry Reps.
74. Strategies for Times of Economic Adversity - PART IV.
G. Use the Tools of your Trade.
H. Come together as a TEAM.
75. Strategies for Times of Economic Adversity - PART V.
I. Sharpen your Saw.
J. Have FUN!
PEOPLE TYPES AND PERSONALITY STYLES
76. MBTI® TYPE - Part I: Extraversion / Introversion; Sensing / iNtuition.
77. MBTI® TYPE - Part II: Thinking / Feeling; Judging / Perceiving.
78. TEMPERAMENT - Part I: Amiables (Labs) / Analyticals (Beavers).
79. TEMPERAMENT - Part II: Drivers (Lions) / Expressives (Otters).